Here’s a refreshing snack idea with a Persian-flavour twist! It’s all natural too. Sugar-free and no nasties.
Make a batch of these mouthwatering popsicles, or icy pops, today and keep them in the freezer until ready to serve!
Rosewater and honey popsicles
2 cups strawberries
1/2 cup Greek-style yoghurt
1tbs honey (plus extra to serve)
1tbs rosewater essence
1. Swirl 1/2tbs honey through yoghurt and pour into moulds. Leave in freezer for 3-4 hours.
2. Puree the strawberries using a fork or the back of a spoon.
3. Mix in rosewater essence and 1/2tbs honey.
4. Pour strawberry mixture into moulds. Insert popsicle cap or wooden paddle pop, and return to freezer for another 3 hours.
5. Run under warm water to thaw and remove from mould.
6. Drizzle with extra honey to serve.
Hint: Try alternating strawberry and yoghurt mixtures, or filling the mould with the strawberry mixture first for multi-coloured effects. When we ran out of strawberries, we made a batch with watermelon, too. Just get creative!
HAVE YOU SUBSCRIBED TO OUR FREE NEWSLETTER YET?
SIGN UP TODAY FOR SNEAK PEEKS & DELICIOUS RECIPE IDEAS DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX.